DryEars – Swimmer’s Ear Prevention Spray (30ml)
WHAT IS DRYEARS?
DryEars Spray is a solution that helps to prevent infection and inflammation of the ear canal that can be caused by water exposure, causing Swimmer’s Ear.
No need for ear drops, head tilting or waiting times, just spray DryEars into each ear after water exposure to dry out the excess moisture and restore normal pH to the ear canal and prevent any microbial growth.
HOW DOES DRYEARS WORK?
Ethanol (alcohol) mixes with the water in the ear to help it evaporate. Glycerol (glycerin) prevents the skin from drying out while acetic acid helps to stop the growth of bacteria and fungus.
Spearmint oil provides a pleasant odour and has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help kill bacteria.
WHO CAN USE DRYEARS?
DryEars is suitable for adults and children aged over 3 years.
- No preservatives
- Effective and easy to use prevention spray
- No head tilting or waiting times
- Fast acting
Apply 1-2 sprays in each ear directly after exposure to water.
For best results use immediately after bathing, showering, swimming, diving or other aquatic activities.
DryEars Spray contains ethanol (alcohol), glycerol (glycerin), acetic acid and spearmint oil.
The features that make the CleanEars Ear Wax Removal Spray Kit stand out are:
- Provides a safe route of elimination of ear wax, in contrast to buds or sharp objects that can cause abrasions.
- Prevents painful scenarios such as itching or pain or inflammation in the ears that are caused due to the buildup of the wax.
- The spray contains squalene which matches the natural liquid composition of earwax and thus when the two meet, the latter is liquefied.
- Mineral oil cleansing the dissolved wax from the canal.
- Spearmint oil provides a pleasant smell.
Our eShop has products that would help you with your hearing needs and enhance the quality of your life. Shop now!
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 10 cm|