Manning Audiology Tuncurry
Get Professional Expertise Today!
Efficient Audiologists and Auditory Services Can Help You in Your Journey to Hear Better
Manning Audiology Tuncurry is dedicated to providing you audiology services under one roof at the most cost-effective prices. Hearing problems do not necessarily mean the end of the road. With our optimum services curated keeping the stressors of modern life in mind, you can certainly find help with auditory problems. Avail of hearing tests for kids, hearing aids for pensioners and more at our clinics.
At Our Tuncurry Clinic, We Can Help You If You:
- Wish to know about funds and schemes that are available for pensioners, workers etc
- Need to avail of compensation for aids or services
- Wish to get a screening done
- Wish to be guided by an audiologist as to what are your best options following a hearing test
- Need a quote
How To Know When It Is Tinnitus That You Are Experiencing?
Tinnitus is a condition that people often experience when the auditory system is not performing optimally. This can manifest in the form of:
- A ringing or a buzz in the ears
- The sounds can be heard in one or both the ears
- Inability to concentrate due to the sounds
- Inability to hear clearly
If you experience the above symptoms, you should see an audiologist for the same.
Tinnitus Can Be Helped At Our Manning Audiology Centre
The inner ear has hair cells, the movement of which triggers electrical signals. The signals are crucial to the transmission of sounds and movements from the nerve cells to the brain where sound is perceived. The hair cells when broken tend to cause random electrical impulses to be transmitted to the brain and this could cause the ringing in the eras that is tinnitus. When there is a loss in sound perception, the brain often magnifies internal noises as there is an absence of external ones. This amplification of the internal sounds is what causes the hum.
What Sets Us Apart From Other Auditory Clinics?
At the clinic, here is what you can expect:
- Get a quick 5 minute Hearing Screening*** that assesses what your issues are. You can also avail of the 1 hour comprehensive Hearing Test appointment with an audiologist
- Avail of Hearing Services Program subsidies# and health fund rebates^
- Payment Plan options** can be checked with our experts
- If you think you have an auditory disturbance, get a FREE* Test
* FREE Hearing Test available to adults over the age of 26 years
** Payment Plan Terms and Conditions apply
# Hearing Services Program subsidies are only available to eligible clients. Conditions apply to clients under the Australian Government Hearing Service Program
^ Check with your health fund provider to find out what rebates may apply to you
*** Hearing screen provides a preliminary indication of hearing acuity and is intended to provide guidance regarding, whether further diagnostic assessment may be beneficial. If the results of your
hearing screen indicate that you may benefit from a full Hearing Test, our clinic staff can book a full Hearing Test with a clinician for you at no cost to you if you are over the age of 26 years