Manning Audiology Taree
Find Products That Help You Hear Better
Audiology Services Under One Roof To Give You A Wholesome Experience
Customised aids, professional services and expertise unmatched. The Manning Audiology clinic Taree has a comprehensive plan. The hearing aids for kids, adult hearing aids and solutions provided to you by the audiologists are of premium quality and sourced from notable names in the market. The e-shop has products that can help you in your journey to hear better.
At Our Taree Clinic, We Can Help You If You:
- Need an assessment done and the results analysed
- Need a quote on aid prices
- Need expert advice concerning your auditory requirements
- Experience blocked ears or built-up ear wax
- Need products that can help the problems subside
Why Should A Hearing Assessment Be Done In Time?
Sound is crucial to a person’s perception of what is going on around. When an auditory problem strikes, it is good to have it detected well in time to prevent it from progressing and causing more damage. The following can cause impact on auditory system:
- Working in a loud noise environment can be detrimental to the ears. It is important to have your ears assessed
- A genetic predisposition can cause these to crop up when the triggering factors are present
- The hair cells in the ears tend to degenerate with age
If you experience the above symptoms, you should see an audiologist for the same.
At Our Manning Audiology Centre, We Provide Screening And Treatment Options
The screening methods to check for auditory distress comprises a battery of tests that are performed either individually or grouped depending upon what is needed to be checked. During the assessment procedures, there are pure tone audiometry, bone conduction testing, tympanometry and speech recognition tests that are done in order to check parameters such as the transmission of sound, accuracy in identifying speech from noise and blockages in the ear canal.
What Sets Us Apart From Other Auditory Clinics?
At the clinic, here is what you can expect:
- A 5 minute Hearing Test can be the first step to identifying what the problem is.
- A 1 hour comprehensive Hearing Test appointment with one of our audiologists gives you a clear idea of what is wrong and how it can be resolved
- The Hearing Services Program subsidies and health fund rebates is greatly beneficial to those who need assistance with the funding
- Payment Plan options that are secure and user friendly
- A FREE Hearing Test
* FREE Hearing Test available to adults over the age of 26 years
** Payment Plan Terms and Conditions apply
# Hearing Services Program subsidies are only available to eligible clients. Conditions apply to clients under the Australian Government Hearing Service Program
^ Check with your health fund provider to find out what rebates may apply to you
*** Hearing screen provides a preliminary indication of hearing acuity and are intended to provide guidance regarding, whether further diagnostic assessment may be beneficial. If the results of your hearing screen indicate that you may benefit from a full Hearing Test, our clinic staff can book a full Hearing Test with a clinician for you at no cost to you if you are over the age of 26 years