Manning Audiology Taree
Find Products That Help You Hear Better
Offering a comprehensive and advanced range of hearing services
The Manning Audiology Clinic Taree offers a range of comprehensive services for babies, children and adults. The hearing aids and solutions provided to you by our Audiologists are of premium quality and sourced from notable names in the market. Our e-shop also has products that can help you if you are unable to visit our clinic in person.
At Our Taree Clinic, We Can Help You If You:
- Need a hearing assessment done and the results analysed (we even have advanced diagnostic equipment to test babies**)
- Need a quote on hearing aid prices
- Need expert advice concerning your auditory requirements
- Experience blocked ears or require ear wax removal
- Need hearing protection or other assistive products to help you hear better (such as TV headphones)
- Require Central Auditory Processing (CAP) testing and advice
- Vertigo issues? Our advanced testing equipment will be available soon.
Why Should A Hearing Assessment Be Done?
Sound is crucial to a person’s perception of what is going on around them. When an auditory problem strikes, it is good to have it detected well in time to prevent it from progressing and causing more damage. The following factors can impact the auditory system:
- Working in a loud or noisy environment can be detrimental to the ears. It is important to have your ears assessed regularly.
- A genetic predisposition can cause hearing issues to crop up.
- The hair cells in the ears tend to degenerate with natural ageing.
If any of the above factors apply to you, contact us today for further advice on your hearing needs
At Our Manning Audiology Taree Clinic, We Provide Testing And Treatment Options
Our tests check for auditory distress and comprise of a battery of tests that are performed either individually or grouped, depending on what is needed. During the assessment procedures, there is pure tone audiometry, bone conduction testing, tympanometry and speech recognition tests that are done in order to check a range of parameters such as the transmission of sound, accuracy in identifying speech from noise and blockages in the ear canal.
What Sets Us Apart From Other Hearing Clinics?
We Are Independent And Family Owned
At the Taree clinic, here is what you can expect:
- A 5 minute Hearing Test can be the first step to identifying what the problem is.
- A 1 hour comprehensive Hearing Test appointment with one of our highly-trained Audiologists gives you a clear idea of what is wrong and how it can be resolved.
- Hearing Services Program (HSP) subsidies and health fund rebates are greatly beneficial to those who need assistance with funding. Our Payment Plan options are secure and user friendly.
* FREE 5 minute Hearing Test available to adults over the age of 26 years.
** Payment Plan Terms and Conditions apply
# Hearing Services Program subsidies are only available to eligible clients. Conditions apply to clients under the Australian Government Hearing Service Program.
^ Check with your health fund provider to find out what rebates may apply to you.
*** Hearing screens provide a preliminary indication of hearing acuity and are intended to provide guidance regarding whether further diagnostic assessment may be beneficial. If the results of your hearing screen indicate that you may benefit from a full Hearing Test, our clinic staff can book a full Hearing Test with a clinician for you at no cost to you, if you are over the age of 26 years and eligible for the Hearing Services Program.