Manning Audiology Port Macquarie
Seek Genuine Expertise and Advice from our Qualified Team
Early treatment of hearing loss is detrimental to quality of life outcomes and social relationships
Offering unparalleled services and expert advice, Manning Audiology Port Macquarie is with you every step of the way. Noisy environments can affect the functioning of the ears, causing a person’s hearing to gradually worsen. Our highly trained team of hearing professionals offer hearing aids for pensioners, hearing tests for kids as well as adult hearing tests, providing a holistic experience.
At Our Port Macquarie Clinic, We Can Help You If You:
- Are looking for hearing screening and assessment procedures.
- Are seeking professional and expert advice to handle your condition with the right approach and treatment protocols.
- Have loved ones who are going through auditory distress.
- Wish to purchase products for some relief.
- Require assistance with the removal of stubborn ear wax.
- Would like further information on any Central Auditory Processing (CAP) issues.
- Are wanting more information and management strategies to help manage your tinnitus.
Industrial Hearing Loss Is Rampant. Get A Hearing Test Done Today!
A work environment where the noise is above 85 dBA for 8 hours a day puts you at risk of hearing loss. Protocols should be in place to address employees’ hearing. While safety measures are taken according to the regulations in place, people who work in such loud or noisy environments tend to experience auditory distress later in life. These are the signs that you have the condition:
- Lack of concentration and focus on daily tasks,
- Headaches and dizziness,
- Sleep apnoea and insomnia along with other sleep disturbances,
- Increasing issues with ringing or buzzing in the ears,
- Inability to hear well and distinguish speech from noise.
If you experience the above symptoms, you should see an Audiologist at our Port Macquarie clinic for advice and treatment.
At Our Manning Audiology Port Macquarie Centre, We Provide Hear Screening And Treatment Options
The sooner the condition is detected, the sooner we can help you get back on track to better hearing. If you are working in a highly noisy environment, it is best to wear protective gear in order to protect your auditory system. It is also advisable to get an assessment done regularly. Being able to listen to sounds is crucial to being a part of your surroundings. Get help in time.
What Sets Us Apart From Other Hearing Clinics?
We Are Independent And Family Owned
At the Port Macquarie clinic, here is what you can expect:
- If you wish to, before getting into the entire program, opt into a 5 minute Hearing Screening.
- A 1 hour comprehensive test appointment with an Audiologist in Port Macquarie, where your lifestyle choices will be addressed and analysed in accordance with how your ears are affected.
- The Hearing Services Program subsidies and health fund rebates for those who are looking for funding schemes.
- Payment Plan options that are secure and user friendly.
- A FREE* Hearing Test at our clinic (conditions apply).
* FREE 5 minute Hearing Test available to adults over the age of 26 years.
** Payment Plan Terms and Conditions apply.
# Hearing Services Program subsidies are only available to eligible clients. Conditions apply to clients under the Australian Government Hearing Service Program.
^ Check with your health fund provider to find out what rebates may apply to you.
*** Hearing screens provide a preliminary indication of hearing acuity and are intended to provide guidance regarding whether further diagnostic assessment may be beneficial. If the results of your hearing screen indicate that you may benefit from a full Hearing Test, our clinic staff can book a full Hearing Test with a clinician for you at no cost to you if you are over the age of 26 years and eligible for the Hearing Services Program.