Manning Audiology Port Macquarie
Get A Screening Done Today!
Detecting Hearing Conditions In Time Lets The Audiologists Then Plan Out What Follows
Offering unparalleled services and expert aids to assist you in your journey of sound loss, Manning Audiology is with you every step of the way. Often a high noise environment affects the functioning of the ears and causes a problem in sound perception. Along with this, hearing aids for pensioners, hearing aids for kids as well as adult hearing tests adds to a holistic experience.
At Our Macquarie Clinic, We Can Help You If You:
- Are looking for screening and assessment procedures
- Are seeking professionals and experts to handle your condition with the right approach and treatment protocols
- Have loved ones who are going through auditory distress
- Wish to purchase products for some relief
Industrial Hearing Loss Is Rampant. Get A Test Done Today!
A work environment where the noise is above 85 dBA is not conducive and protocols should be in place to address employees’ hearing. While safety measures are taken according to the regulations in place, people who work in such loud noise environments tend to experience auditory distress later in life. These are the signs that you have the condition:
- Lack of concentration and focus on daily tasks
- Headaches and dizziness
- Sleep apnea and insomnia along with other sleep disturbances
- Inability to hear well and distinguish speech from noise
If you experience the above symptoms, you should see an audiologist for the same.
At Our Manning Audiology Centre, We Provide Screening And Treatment Options
The sooner the condition is detected, the sooner steps can be taken to correct or help you. Thus, if you are working in a high noise environment, it is best to wear protective gear in order to provide your auditory system with a cover and it is also advisable to get an assessment done from time to time. Being able to listen to sounds is crucial to being a part of your surroundings. Get help in time.
What Sets Us Apart From Other Auditory Clinics?
At the clinic, here is what you can expect:
- If you wish to, before getting into the entire program, opt for a 5 minute Hearing Screening
- A 1 hour comprehensive Test appointment where your lifestyle choices will be addressed and analysis on how your ears are affected
- The Hearing Services Program subsidies and health fund rebates for those who are looking for funding schemes
- Payment Plan options that are secure and user friendly
- A FREE* Hearing Test at our centre
* FREE Hearing Test available to adults over the age of 26 years
** Payment Plan Terms and Conditions apply
# Hearing Services Program subsidies are only available to eligible clients. Conditions apply to clients under the Australian Government Hearing Service Program
^ Check with your health fund provider to find out what rebates may apply to you
*** Hearing screen provides a preliminary indication of hearing acuity and are intended to provide guidance regarding, whether further diagnostic assessment may be beneficial. If the results of you
hearing screen indicate that you may benefit from a full Hearing Test, our clinic staff can book a full Hearing Test with a clinician for you at no cost to you if you are over the age of 26 years