Manning Audiology Old Bar
Meet The Best Audiologists In Town!
The Road To Listening Better Is Not Tough If You Avail The Right Equipment And Treatment
The hearing clinic Old Bar is dedicated to providing you with services that are affordable and specific to your requirements. We understand that people these days are exposed to situations and environments that may lead to damage to their ears and cause impairment. However, you need not stress about it as we’ve got you covered with our high-quality treatment and testing facilities that deliver 100% accurate and helpful results. At our centre, you are offered a good range of quality products and hearing aids. It is highly recommended to get tested in order to detect hearing loss and products in time.
At Our Old Bar Clinic, We Can Help You If You:
- You or any of your friends or family are going through auditory issues
- You are a pensioner or worker who is in need of treatment under discounted funds and schemes
- You are planning to purchase a device to ease your distress
- You wish to avail good quality auditory treatment at affordable prices
- You require expert guidance on how to proceed further post getting the ears tested
Not One But Multiple Reasons Cause Ear Damage
There are several factors that may lead to damage to the ears. They may be due to a loud work environment that affects the inner ear, wax buildup blocking the canal, tumours or other infections, and damaged eardrums. Whatever be the reason, this should be considered as a serious issue that should be dealt with at the right time in order to stop the situation from worsening and to continue the smooth passage of life. If you notice the following symptoms, then you might be in need of help:
- Voices that you hear are muffled and unclear
- Inability to interpret certain words and phrases being spoken when at crowded or noisy places
- Unable to understand consonant sounds in particular
- Understanding what people are trying to convey takes time
- Need to maintain a high volume level on television, radio, and other sound generating media
Make sure to meet an audiologist as soon as possible in case you’re experiencing any of the above-mentioned symptoms.
Avail World Class Screening And Treatment Options At Manning Audiology Old Bar NSW
To treat the condition right, you need to be quick with your steps. Hearing tests at Old bar clinic ensure a complete analysis of your situation so as to come up with appropriate solutions. One need not settle for anything less than the best quality devices when with us. We provide numerous options to our clients to choose from based on their budget and requirements. If you are confused, Audiologists Old Bar will guide you to purchase the right device for your needs.
What Sets Us Apart From Other Auditory Clinics?
At the Old Bar clinic, here is what you can expect:
- We provide you with the opportunity to opt for a 5-minute screening of the ears before deciding to join the whole program
- An alternative solution is to attend a comprehensive 1-hour session with our expert audiologists to better understand your lifestyle and surroundings in order to find the core reason behind your problem
- If in search of funding schemes, we provide subsidies and health fund rebates to support your treatment
- Safe, convenient and reliable payment options
- Our centre even provides a Free Test for the ears
* FREE Hearing Test available to adults over the age of 26 years
** Payment Plan Terms and Conditions apply
# Hearing Services Program subsidies are only available to eligible clients. Conditions apply to clients under the Australian Government Hearing Service Program
^ Check with your health fund provider to find out what rebates may apply to you
*** Hearing screen provides a preliminary indication of hearing acuity and are intended to provide guidance regarding, whether further diagnostic assessment may be beneficial. If the results of your hearing screen indicate that you may benefit from a full Hearing Test, our clinic staff can book a full Hearing Test with a clinician for you at no cost to you if you are over the age of 26 years