Manning Audiology Old Bar
Meet The Best Audiologists In Town!
Let Us Help You Hear Better Again
Manning Audiology Old Bar is dedicated to providing you with services that are affordable and specific to your requirements. We understand that for various reasons people are exposed to situations and environments that may lead to damage to their ears and cause impairment. However, you need not stress about it as we have got you covered with our high-quality treatment and testing facilities that deliver 100% accurate and helpful results. At our clinic, you are offered an exclusive range of quality products and hearing aids. It is highly recommended to get your hearing tested regularly in order to detect hearing loss and find the right products, in time.
At Our Old Bar Clinic, We Can Help You If:
- You or any of your friends or family are suffering from auditory issues,
- You are a pensioner or worker who is in need of treatment under discounted funds and schemes,
- You are planning to purchase a device to ease your distress,
- You wish to receive good quality auditory treatment at affordable prices,
- You require expert guidance on how to proceed after your ears are tested,
- Require assistance with the removal of stubborn ear wax,
- You have concerns about any Central Auditory Processing (CAP) issues either for yourself or your child.
Not One But Multiple Reasons Cause Ear Damage
There are several factors that may lead to damage to the ears. They may be due to a loud work environment affecting the inner ear, wax buildup blocking the canal, tumours, other infections, or damaged eardrums. Whatever the reason, this needs to be considered as a serious issue that should be dealt with at the right time, in order to stop the situation from worsening and to continue the smooth passage of life. If you notice the following symptoms, then you might be in need of help:
- Voices sound muffled and unclear,
- Difficulties interpreting certain words and phrases being spoken when at crowded or noisy places,
- Unable to understand consonant sounds,
- Understanding what people are trying to convey takes extra time or effort,
- You rely on a high-volume level on the television, radio, and other sound generating media.
Make sure to contact us as soon as possible in case you are experiencing any of the above-mentioned symptoms.
World Class Screening and Treatment Options at Manning Audiology Old Bar NSW
To treat the condition right, you need to be quick with your steps. Hearing testing at our Old Bar clinic involves a complete analysis of your situation so as to come up with appropriate solutions. You need not settle for anything less than the best quality devices when with us. We provide numerous options to our clients to choose from, based on their budget and requirements. If you are confused, our Old Bar hearing professionals will guide you to purchase the right device for your needs.
What Sets Us Apart From Other Hearing Clinics?
We Are Independent And Family Owned
At the Old Bar clinic, here is what you can expect:
- We provide you with the opportunity to opt into a 5-minute screening of the ears before deciding to join the whole program.
- An alternative solution is to attend a comprehensive 1-hour session with our expert Audiologists to better understand your lifestyle and surroundings in order to find the core reason behind your problem.
- If in search of funding schemes, we provide subsidies and health fund rebates to support your treatment.
- Safe, convenient and reliable payment options.
- Our Centre even provides a Free Test for the ears. (Conditions apply)
* FREE Hearing Test available to adults over the age of 26 years (conditions apply*).
** Payment Plan Terms and Conditions apply.
# Hearing Services Program subsidies are only available to eligible clients. Conditions apply to clients under the Australian Government Hearing Service Program.
^ Check with your health fund provider to find out what rebates may apply to you
*** Hearing screens provide a preliminary indication of hearing acuity and are intended to provide guidance regarding whether further diagnostic assessment may be beneficial. If the results of your hearing screen indicate that you may benefit from a full Hearing Test, our clinic staff can book a full Hearing Test with a clinician for you at no cost to you if you are over the age of 26 years and eligible for the Hearing Services Program.