Manning Audiology Harrington
Let Our Hearing Professionals Help You Hear Better!
Providing you optimum services and products that are of great quality, the path to better hearing is now a simpler one.
At Manning Audiology Harrington, you will have access to high quality and premium services/devices. We offer our clients advanced treatment and testing facilities, such as hearing tests for kids and adult hearing tests, to help detect a hearing problem in time. Screening is done in conducive environments enabling the results to be accurate.
At Our Harrington Clinic, We Can Help You If:
- You or a loved one are experiencing a loss of sound.
- Wish to purchase hearing aids or an assistive listening device.
- Wish to use your private health fund for the purpose of accessing services.
- Need help understanding the Australian Government Hearing Services Program.
- Need a quote on hearing aid prices.
- Require assistance with the removal of stubborn ear wax.
How To Become Aware Of Hearing Loss?
While it is a significant change in a person’s life, it can often go unnoticed or be mistaken for blocked ears. You should seek help when:
- You suspect that you cannot hear as well as before,
- It has become difficult to participate in conversations, where several people are involved,
- You turn up the volume on your television to hear what is being said,
- You have turned 60 and have not had your ears checked in the past 12-18 months.
If you experience the above symptoms, contact us today for individualised advice.
Experience New Technology At Our Manning Audiology Centre
Aids should be as individual as you are. The advent of digital technology has allowed for even the smallest model to be powerful and include advanced features such as multiple programs, directional microphones, feedback cancellation and noise reduction. Whether you are an experienced or new user, our wide range of brands offer a variety of solutions that can be matched to your lifestyle and budget needs.
What Sets Us Apart From Other Hearing Clinics?
We Are Independent And Family Owned
At the clinic, here is what you can expect:
- Our clinic offers quick 5-minute screenings or alternatively a 1 hour comprehensive Hearing Test appointment with an Audiologist.
- Program subsidies and health fund rebates may be available. You can check this with our professional team.
- Flexible Payment Plan options available.
- FREE* Hearing Test (conditions apply).
* FREE 5-minute Hearing Test available to adults over the age of 26 years.
** Payment Plan. Terms and Conditions apply.
# Hearing Services Program subsidies are only available to eligible clients. Conditions apply to clients under the Australian Government Hearing Service Program.
^ Check with your health fund provider to find out what rebates may apply to you
*** Hearing screens provide a preliminary indication of hearing acuity and are intended to provide guidance regarding whether further diagnostic assessment may be beneficial. If the results of your hearing screen indicate that you may benefit from a full Hearing Test, our clinic staff can book a full Hearing Test with a clinician for you at no cost to you if you are over the age of 26 years and are eligible for the Hearing Services Program.