Manning Audiology Bulahdelah
Get Professional Expertise Today!
Comprehensive and Efficient Audiology Services for the Bulahdelah Community
Manning Audiology Bulahdelah is dedicated to providing you with a range of high quality audiology services at the most cost-effective prices. Hearing problems do not necessarily mean the end of the road. Our comprehensive services are curated according to the stressors of modern life. Our Manning Audiology Bulahdelah clinic offers hearing tests for kids, hearing aids for pensioners and much more. Please note, this is a visiting site serviced by our Tuncurry clinician.
At Our Bulahdelah Clinic, We Can Help You If You:
- Wish to know about funds and schemes that are available for pensioners, workers etc.
- Wish to get a comprehensive hearing test done.
- Wish to be guided by a highly-qualified Audiologist as to what your best options are, following a hearing test.
- Access to quotes on a range of hearing aids.
How To Know When It Is Tinnitus That You Are Experiencing?
Tinnitus is a condition that people often experience when the auditory system is not performing optimally. This can manifest in the form of:
- A ringing or buzzing in the ears,
- The sounds can be heard in one or both ears,
- Inability to concentrate due to these sounds,
- Inability to hear clearly.
If you experience the above symptoms, contact us today for advice and treatment recommendations.
Tinnitus Can Be Helped At Our Manning Audiology Centre
The inner ear has delicate hair cells. It is the movement of these hair cells which triggers electrical signals. These signals are transmitted up to the brain, where sound is perceived. When these hair cells are broken, they tend to cause random electrical impulses to be transmitted to the brain and this could cause the ringing in the eras, also known as ‘tinnitus’. When there is a loss in sound perception, the brain often magnifies internal noises, as there is an absence of external ones. This amplification of the internal sounds is what causes the hum.
What Sets Us Apart From Other Hearing Clinics?
We Are Independent And Family Owned
At our Manning Audiology Bulahdelah clinic, here is what you can expect:
- Get a quick 5 minute Hearing Screening Test to assess what your issues are. You can also choose to have a 1 hour comprehensive Hearing Test appointment with our Audiologist.
- Receive Hearing Services Program subsidies and health fund rebates^.
- Payment Plan options can also be arranged.
- If you think you have any type of auditory disturbance, get a FREE Hearing Test (conditions apply).
* FREE Hearing Test available to adults over the age of 26 years (conditions apply).
** Payment Plan Terms and Conditions apply.
# Hearing Services Program subsidies are only available to eligible clients. Conditions apply to clients under the Australian Government Hearing Service Program.
^ Check with your health fund provider to find out what rebates may apply to you.
*** Hearing screens provide a preliminary indication of hearing acuity and is intended to provide guidance regarding whether further diagnostic assessment may be beneficial.
Our clinic staff can book a full Hearing Test with a clinician for you at no cost to you if you are over the age of 26 years and eligible for the Hearing Services Program.