Who is an Audiologist?

To practice audiology in Australia, Audiologists are required to hold a Bachelor’s degree and a masters degree in audiology as well as completing the Audiological Society of Australia (ASA)’s 12 months clinical internship program to be awarded the certificate of clinical practice (CCP). Audiologists who meet these requirements are entitled to use the letters MAudSA (CCP). Mandatory continuing professional development is require to retain clinical certification.