Welcome to Manning Audiology Harrington. We are dedicated to provide youthe best hearing journey with our guided plans and tailored treatment plans.
At our Harrington Clinic we can help you if:
- think you may have a hearing loss
- have a loved one that may have a hearing loss
- are interested in new hearing aids
- want to use your private health fund^ to assist with the cost of purchasing hearing aids
- need help understanding the Australian Government Hearing Services Program#
- get a quote on hearing aids to see if you can save money
You should consider a FREE* Hearing Test at our hearing clinic in Harrington if;
- you suspect that you have had a change in your hearing
- it has become difficult to participate in a conversation, where several people are involved
- you turn up the volume on your television to hear what is being said
- you have turned 60 and have not had your hearing checked in the past 12-18 months
The above examples may be signs that your hearing has changed and you may have a hearing loss. If you suspect that you have a hearing loss, it is a good idea to get a FREE* Hearing Test. Hearing loss if often gradual and it can be difficult for yourself to notice that your hearing has changed.
Experience new hearing aid technology at our hearing clinic in Harrington
Hearing aids should be as individual as you are. The advent of digital technology has allowed for even the smallest model of hearing aids to be powerful and include advanced features such as multiple programs, directional microphones, feedback cancellation and noise reduction. Whether you’re an experienced or new hearing aid user, our range offers a variety of solutions that can be matched to your hearing, lifestyle and budget needs.
Where to from here?
The first step is to contact our hearing clinic in Harrington or book an appointment for your FREE* Hearing Test. Here are a few helpful things you should know;
- our hearing clinic in Harrington can offer either a quick 5 minute Hearing Screening*** or alternatively a 1 hour comprehensive Hearing Test appointment with an Audiologist
- Hearing Services Program subsidies# and health fund rebates^ may be available, remember to ask our professional team at our hearing clinic in Harrington for more information
- flexible Payment Plan options available**
- start your journey to improve your hearing at our hearing clinic in Harrington by booking a FREE* Hearing Test
* FREE Hearing Test available to adults over the age of 26 years
** Payment Plan Terms and Conditions apply
# Hearing Services Program subsidies are only available to eligible clients. Conditions apply to clients under the Australian Government Hearing Service Program
^ Check with your health fund provider to find out what rebates may apply to you
*** Hearing screen provides a preliminary indication of hearing acuity and are intended to provide guidance regarding, whether further diagnostic assessment may be beneficial. If the results of your hearing screen indicate that you may benefit from a full Hearing Test, our clinic staff can book a full Hearing Test with a clinician for you at no cost to you if you are over the age of 26 years