Private Health Insurance
Certain private health funds in Australia offer private health insurance and this greatly helps those who are looking for hearing aids and services, as part of the costs are covered, thus reducing financial burden.
Book your appointment today
Insurance can help a great deal in your expenses of hearing services and aids. It is best to read about the funds and schemes that are suited to you before you make an informed decision.
There are both private and Government insurance schemes that you could avail.
How does insurance cover work?
Manning Audiology has partnered with various funders and insurers to better your journey of healthcare services and make the process easier for you. Private insurance firms bear some of the expenses of the hearing tests and even those that go towards the purchase and maintenance of the hearing aids. For those who have severe hearing loss and will need hearing aids for life, this could be greatly helpful. Public insurance schemes offer the basic hospital cover and sometimes do bear part of the expenses of cochlear implant surgery and the rehabilitation that is required following that.
Manning Audiology also offers their patients HICAPS. Health Industry Claims and Payments Services is a system wherein people do not have to queue outside a Medicare branch for their claim. Instead, they can claim the benefits when they pay up after their session at our clinic.
How does HICAPS work?
By the system, people can claim Medicare, WorkSafe Victoria and private health insurance benefits all at our clinic during the bill payment.
You can avail of this in the following way:
- You have an appointment for a hearing test and following it you make the payment
- If hearing services are part of your private health insurance, you can convey this to the receptionist
- Provide your card and they will swipe it through the HICAPS terminal
- The details of the claim will immediately be sent to the health fund that you are availing
- The request will be processed
- If indeed, the hearing services are part of the private insurance, then and there you will be absolved of further payment
- Depending upon the compensation that you are eligible for, a rebate will be sent to your bank account
For more details on the insurance schemes, contact our experts.
Why choose Manning Audiology?
Hearing is a subject of extreme importance. At Manning Audiology we believe in people having the right to services that are affordable and cater to their every hearing need. Our foundation rests on:
- Professional expertise
- Affordable services
- Audiologists you can trust due to their years of experience
- Efficient testing and treatment
- Industry-approved hearing aids
- Premium quality of hearing services
- Home visits
- CAPD evaluation
Our eShop has products that would help you with your hearing needs and enhance the quality of your life. Shop now!
Solutions that Makes Life Better
While there can be various reasons for a decrease in hearing ability including age, genetic build, injury or certain health conditions, there are ample solutions available today that you can avail of.
The following funding options can be availed at our clinics: