Hearing Services Program
Through accredited and trustworthy hearing clinics and centres, the Government provides subsidised or in some cases free hearing services to those who are eligible. The program is designed for people to feel more comfortable approaching for help in matters of hearing without the worry of a financial burden.
What is the eligibility criteria for the program?
In order to be eligible to receive the free/subsidised hearing services, you must:
- Be a Pensioner Concession card holder
- Receive sickness allowance
- Have a Department of Veterans Affairs gold card
- Be a holder of the DVA white card issued for hearing loss
- Be a dependent of a person who satisfies one of the above criteria
- Be an NDIS participant or a member of the Australian Defence Force
What can you receive under the Hearing Services Program?
Once you are considered eligible for the program, you will be entitled to the following:
- Hearing aids that are at a subsidised cost and can be upgraded when you wish
- Batteries for the aids and any additional repairs that they may need in the course of time
- Any support or assistance you may need with your aids or hearing advice
How can I apply for the HSP program?
- Download the application form and fill it
- The application, if done online will take a few minutes to notify you if you are eligible
- Once done, you will receive an HSP welcome pack which includes a letter welcoming you to the program, an information leaflet that provides material on what to expect through the program and a list of hearing service providers in your area whom you can contact
- You can then book your appointment with us to avail of the services
- You can also apply by visiting our clinic or booking an appointment with us
Manning Audiology has a team of professionals with the expertise essential to guide you through the journey of hearing. A range of aids that are suited to you, and picking from among the best can be overwhelming. With the guidance of the professionals, you will feel at ease in this journey.
The Hearing Services Program is a great help to those who are eligible to go in for it as it provides not only the hearing aids at free or subsidised costs but even maintenance and advice from the experts.
Why choose Manning Audiology?
Hearing is a subject of extreme importance. At Manning Audiology we believe in people having the right to services that are affordable and cater to their every hearing need. Our foundation rests on:
- Professional expertise
- Affordable services
- Audiologists you can trust due to their years of experience
- Efficient testing and treatment
- Industry-approved hearing aids
- Premium quality of hearing services
- Home visits
- CAPD evaluation
Our eShop has products that would help you with your hearing needs and enhance the quality of your life. Shop now!
Solutions that Makes Life Better
While there can be various reasons for a decrease in hearing ability including age, genetic build, injury or certain health conditions, there are ample solutions available today that you can avail of.
The following funding options can be availed at our clinics: