Starkey launches world’s first artificial intelligence custom rechargeable hearing aid. Introducing Livio Edge AI hearing aids, so far the smartest…
Symptoms of hearing loss
There are different types of hearing loss that are experienced to various degrees and due to several causes. But the symptoms of hearing loss are basically the same.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, there is a chance that you may have some degree of hearing loss. We urge you to have a hearing test conducted by a Hearing Care Professional.
- Do people always comment that the volume on your TV or radio is too loud?
- Have you missed visits and calls from people because you didn’t hear the doorbell or telephone ringing?
- Do you have trouble following conversations in crowded or noisy settings?
- Do people seem to mumble and not speak clearly during conversation?
- Do people tell you that you speak too loudly?
- Do you frequently ask people to repeat themselves?
- Do your friends and family suggest that you have a hearing problem?
- Do you have a difficult time understanding the words of popular songs when listening to the radio?
Share This Post
More To Explore
Hayley Pakilniskis, Business Development Manager One of our clients who live at a nursing home has trouble hearing and we were helping her in the