Starkey launches world’s first artificial intelligence custom rechargeable hearing aid. Introducing Livio Edge AI hearing aids, so far the smartest…
New Invisible hearing aid will make you wear one
Signia Silk – A New kind of Invisible Hearing Aid is Finally Here
Recently Signia launched it’s Silk range of invisible hearing aids with Primax platform. We have reviewed this product through various sources. Most people who use these devices absolutely love them. They are discrete, comfortable and easy fix to many hearing problems in day to day life.
Why Silk is ahead of the pack ?
- Packed with advanced features, silk is world’s first hearing device with binaural OneMic Directionality features, which mean better speech understanding in presence of competing background noise.
- Ideal for first time users, who have been avoiding wearing hearing aid due to inconvenience, discomfort and appearance
- Three different sizes of swift fit click sleeves, makes these devices fit for any ear.
- Wearing these devices are as simple as Click-Fit & Go.
- Silk is fitted with a highly adaptable, disposable soft-silicone click sleeve which ensures a level of comfort and retention of the aid in the ear formerly reserved for custom fit solutions.The Click Sleeve comes in a closed and open build version and in three different sizes (S, M and L) suitable for most ear anatomies and audiological needs.
How it is different from other invisible hearing aids in the market ?
The biggest challenge for Audiologists to fit available in the ear technology is blocking sensation in the ear and comfort. With Silk we can now address both of these issues. Silk sits right inside the ear canal with soft sleeve provide maximum comfort. As the vents are available on the sleeves, it redues the blocking sensation.
Another biggest problem with the current in the ear hearing aids for users is high mainenance with ear wax, which always gets clogged up, potentially sometimes damaging the components. With Silk devices, you get dual protection from ear wax, making it one of the easiest in the ear product to use.
What Technology levels available?
Silk comes in three different technology levels, depending on what you want from the hearing devices.
Why not give it a go?
Now Signia Silk is available at Manning Audiology. Book a free trial for Silk Devices and experience for yourself, how it can improve your hearing ability to meet current hearing demands.
Share This Post
More To Explore
Hayley Pakilniskis, Business Development Manager One of our clients who live at a nursing home has trouble hearing and we were helping her in the